Steps to be followed to raise complaint to the GST Authority for unauthorised use of your PAN card for obtaining GST Registration:
1. Go/click on this link >>> https://services.gst.gov.in/services/searchtpbypan
2. Search using PAN. You will get list of GSTINs obtained using your PAN
3. Click on Report after selecting the GSTIN and fill the form using your date of birth, address, email and phone number (basic details to confirm your identity)
4. Verify the details using OTP sent in email
5. Verify through Aadhar Authentication
AB&Co Comments: Its a welcome move. Where registered persons and also other persons can cross check that their details are not being used for wrong gains.
Email from GSTN (email@example.com) – Registered persons whoes Aggregate turnover being more than Rs. 5 Cr during FY 2019-20 has received an email from GST Department (GSTN)
You may have received an email from GSTN on 04/05th August, 2020 about Aggregate turnover being more than Rs. 5 Cr during FY 2019-20. Here we will discuss few take aways and Action points the registered person under GST needs to take in mind (Sample e-mail received from the GST department has been attached at the end of this article).
The summary and probable explanation of the email is as under –
Aggregate turnover for the financial year 2019-20 has been computed by GST system based on the returns filed in Form GSTR-3B by all registrations on the common PAN which exceeds Rs. 5 Cr. The returns of FY 2019-20 filed upto 25th July, 2020 have been considered for the said computation. Read More